Don't Fence Me In - Heath Daniels
FOURTH IN THE SERIES
Current events and fiction blend in a fast-paced legal drama packed with romance and adventure!
- How do Russians, helped by Iranians and North Koreans, infiltrate the US from Mexico to create chaos unbeknownst to Mexico?
- How do US investigators in Washington connect the dots, encountering surprises along the way?
- How does Yusef, a brilliant young civil and human rights attorney in the U.S. Justice Department, handle his new role as head of a major division office that becomes caught up in the investigation and prosecution of the infiltrators?
- How does a successful young television news producer from Washington wind up helping U.S. Attorneys while developing breaking news from the US-Mexico border?
- How do local federal investigators help bring infiltrators to justice working with experts in Washington?
Personal stories and romance contribute to the story, entertain, and inform while fostering respect, acceptance, and tolerance.
Niepowtarzalny dziesięciocyfrowy, a od 01.01.2007 13-cyfrowy identyfikator książki
Zapytaj o produkt
Napisz swoją opinię