DIY HYDROPONIC GARDENS - Richard Jones
- The Complete Guide to Setting Up and Create DIY Sustainable Hydroponics Garden With The Best Techniques For Growing Fresh Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs Without Soil
*55% Off Bookstores! NOW at $ 25,95 instead of $ 34,95!*
The hydroponic garden is a space in which plants and flowers grow without resorting to the use of earth and classic soil, but simply creating a favorable environment for plant growth.
But how do you make plants grow without soil?
The secret of the hydroponic garden - and more generally of all hydroponic crops - is in the use of water (or other types of substrates alternative to soil, such as perlite, sand, clay, etc.) in which the nutrients are dissolved that plants normally find in traditional soil.
One of the advantages of the hydroponic garden is the ability to create it anywhere, in any available area of the house, even in small and dimly lit spaces in the home.
Generally, when you talk about the garden and hydroponic gardening you tend to think that it is a very complex, difficult, and expensive technique because it requires the use of support equipment. In reality, by optimizing spaces and tools, it is possible to create a hydroponic garden at home that is much richer and more abundant than what would be obtained with traditional cultivation, and without spending a fortune.
With this book in your hands, you are going to learn how to choose the best plants to grow and maintenance techniques for healthy and vibrant-looking plants.
In this book, you will:
· Learn Hydroponic Growing Systems and Equipment to know how to take the most from your seeds and have the knowledge to choose the best for your needs and goals.
· Realize Hydroponic Cultivation Guarantees A More Sustainable, Faster, And Quality Agriculture because plants grow out of the ground, in an environment free of pests and diseases.
· Discover Hydroponic Cultivation Improve Quality and Taste of Produce because the system utilizes quality of nutrients and clean water under controlled environment without pesticides or herbicides.
· Understand Hydroponics Saves Water. The efficiency of a hydroponic system may save up to 90% of water. Using hydroponics, not only will you help protect amongst one of our most significant assets, you will additionally lessen your water bill, gaining a competitive edge.
· ... ' Lot More!
This guide will give you everything you need to know about the basic types of growing systems in hydroponics, and how to start growing plants, herbs, fruit and vegetables all year with your hydroponics system.
By the time you have finished reading this book, you will have a better understanding of what hydroponics is, what systems best suits your lifestyle and budget, as well as how to start setting up your hydroponics system.
Buy it NOW and let your customer get addicted to this amazing book!!