ECG/EKG Interpretation - Nathan Orwell
Are you curious about ECG/EKG and want to learn to read ECG/EKG for academic purpose?
Would you like to hold up that next ECG and confidently interpret what you see?
If so, then keep reading!
An EKG/ECG Interpretation is often the initial component of diagnostic testing available in the evaluation of a patient. A proper understanding of the EKG/ECG Interpretation allows early detection of important pathological and physiological issues. This book will completely transform your aspects at EKG interpretation, and we guarantee you that by the time you complete this guide with us, you'll feel like a professional.
Whether you are learning to interpret Electrocardiograms, or if you simply want to better recognize your own diagnosis and results, this book will be able to help.
This book provides a comprehensive information about ECG findings of inherited arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies. Each topic covers a specific condition and highlights typical or critically important ECG findings. Knowing the fundamentals parts of an ECG tracing will lay a good foundation for everything else that is to come. The different waves, complexes and intervals need to be ingrained in your brain.
Most importantly, you will learn about the different conditions that an EKG/ECG can help to diagnose, and how to diagnose them. This book is designed to drill into you the fundamentals required to build your confidence in EKG/ECG interpretation and to diagnose and treat Arrhythmias.
Here are the most important topics you will find in this book:
- Understand the specific anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system related to the EKG/ECG
- Electrocardiograph: Introduction, Technical Principles ' General Notes on The Technical Aspects of the ECG/EKG
- Arrhythmia: Risk Factors, Symptoms ' Treatment
- Arrhythmias of The Sinoatrial (SA) Node ' Arrhythmia of The Atrioventricular (AV) Node
- Atrial Arrhythmia: Types, Causes ' Complications
- Ventricular Arrhythmia: Types, Causes ' Complications
- Much, much more!
Then Scroll up, Click on "Buy Now", and Get Your Copy Now!